Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elision ~ In the Begining

:: Fun Stuff :: Stories

Go down

Elision ~ In the Begining Empty Elision ~ In the Begining

Post  Jadzi Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 pm

A slight elf stands before the massive battering ram outside of the Icecrown Citadel making her seem even smaller, the priestess' eyes slide along the huge contraption until she spies movement among the wooden frame, a smile grows on her face as a crow like creature swoop down from the snow laden sky followed closely by a second. "CBT and Nico it is good to see that you too answered the call." The priestess says as the two druids shift from their flight form to that of their natural Tauren shape.

"And you as well Jadzi." CBT replies as her transformation is complete, Nico merely nods and lets the senior druid speak for the both of them. "I had thought you would continue with Ere and those of Heroic Crisis."

"I knew she'd come." A paladin walks from the gates of the Citadel, carrying a flag of gold and red, the groups new banner twin gold snakes twisting about a few music notes on a blood red field, as the wind shifted the snakes appeared to move on the banner. "Just as I knew they would too." He tilts his head toward the group of Blood Elf Paladins walking toward them. The paladin leans against the flag pole he carries and grins at Jadzi. "I made sure one in particular was recruited."

The priestess follows his gaze, "Oh Una, you did!" Jadzi places a quick kiss on Una's cheek before running over to the approaching Elves. "RB!" the young priest nearly bowls the other paladin over as she wraps her arms tightly around Rikki. The two friends hugged tightly, though of different class these two elven women were both healers of great renown and instead of being rivals like most of their kind the two worked together building strengths from each other's weaknesses. Jadzi's eyes shift to the other two paladins her smile only growing wider as she sees the other female, "Sasika it is good to see you'll watch my back in another adventure." Stepping back from RB though keeping her hand interlaced with the other paladin's Jadzi held her free hand out to Sasika.

"Well someone has to, you always find trouble." The paladin shifted her axe from one shoulder to the other, taking and squeezing Jadzi's hand. "I still must report to the lead paladin, excuse me for the time being." Sasi gave a stiff nod as she set off toward Una and the banner, a slight grimace on her face.

The priestess' eyes then moved to the last of the three and her smile faltered, "I need to report as well, and so should your friend." The male paladin said some what stiffly completely formal which caught Jadzi even more off guard then the sight of him. The paladin made his way over to Una, RB pulling Jadzi along behind. "Auriok reporting as requested, sir." Una nodded giving Auri a pat on the shoulder and turning to give RB a slight hug before moving off to stand with CBT and Nico the others joining the druids as well.

The group made themselves comfortable, waiting for the others as well as their promised guide, they talked amongst themselves quietly about everything and nothing. Auriok stood at attention off to one side, not use to the dynamic of this odd group. Jadzi leans lightly against RB as she talks with the group, the priestess' eyes moving to the standing paladin from time to time. "Bah sitting down on the job!" a deep voice boomed at the group, two large male Tauren warriors move from the other side of the battering ram, two dragons flying off after unloading their passengers. The Tauren that spoke made his way to the group, the ground vibrating slightly with each of his steps, "Only one of you greeting me as you should!" The great warrior rolled his plated shoulders, two great axes strapped to his back, a sword at his hip and a shield in another. "Hold this elf." the warrior practically tossed his shield at Auriok and let out a laugh as the paladin struggled slightly to hold the giant thing aloft. "Now..." the warrior joined the group, leaning against the battering ram. "what are we doing out here?"

"My guess would be waiting for our guide, Baashum." The other male Tauren moved to greet the group an aura of calm surrounding the shaman. "As it said in the letters." The shaman greeted each of the companions in turn, taking the heavy shield from Auriok and leaning against the catapult. He grins slightly as he ruffles Jadzi's shortened hair, "Blonde suits you, Jadzi."

The priestess blushes slightly and her eyes slide to Auriok watching his reaction. "Thanks Muss, I'm glad you and Baashum could join us." Jadzi runs her fingers though her short blonde hair, wondering if it truly changed her so much that Auriok didn't recognize her at the start. Jadzi leans more against RB, the paladin putting a reassuring arm around the priestess.

Auriok blinked as Muss spoke Jadzi's name he mumbled to himself, 'Jadzi?... after all this time we end up in the same unit...' The paladin's thoughts were cut short as he felt the building of demonic energy, his hand goes for his sword, "Something is coming." He looks to the others, still relaxed. "Some..." he starts to repeat himself as two figures appear from a demonic portal arguing over which is the more powerful art, that of the warlock or that of the mage. Auriok scowls as he realizes the warlock is a forsaken and curses under his breath.

"Ahh..." CBT smiles and stands, "Myst and Jayling it is good to see that you decided to join us, we will have need of both your arts if we are to over come what is ahead."

Myst grins her pony tail bouncing as she moves over to join the group, pulling the other caster along behind her. "And by the end we'll see that arcane is superior to demonology." the mage giggles slightly as the warlock starts to make a replay and a wolf comes running up to bump against Jayling stopping his next argument.

"Don't you dare dog." Jayling growls slightly his glowing eyes staring at the wolf.

Myst and the others laugh slightly as Padfoot sniffs at Jayling, "Matt! control your pup before we see if my felgaurd likes the taste of him!"

A hunter moves from the shadows a bow slung across his back, "Padfoot stop sniffing at that bag of bones, you don't know where he's been." the hunter laughed as the wolf took a slight snap at Jayling's waving fingers before returning to Matt's side.

Auriok turns slightly as he feels someone tap him on the shoulder, he scowls again as a leather clad blood elf stands at his other side. "Gotta do better then that if your guarding the Lovelies." the rogue winks at him and moves to the rest of the group. "So I'm here does that mean we're ready?"

"Yes Cycadon, it does actually." A duel toned voice draws the groups attention to a plate clad female elf. "I hear you are in need of a guide." The death knight grins slightly at the surprised looks of her friends."

"Phere! We truly did not expect you to join us so soon." Una exclaimed as the others greeted the Death Knight with smiles and words of welcome.

Phere smiled brightly at the heartfelt welcome then became serious. "Who better to guide their friends though the Citadel then one who's been there before?" She beckons the group to follow her in though the gates. "And so we begin."
Jadzi
Jadzi
Admin

Back to top Go down